Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Movie

Well, I lost again. Boo hoo... I entered a local film festival called Cinecats
with my film called "Blow Job". Now I know what you're thinking...with a title
like that no wonder. So I realized this and entered the film under a new name
"Downsizing". It didn't help.

The judges didn't give their reasons as to why they didn't select the film, but
it might have had something to do with this title. Oh well. Life goes on. It's
still a pretty funny little film at 2 1/2 minutes long, and I'm not just saying
that because I worked on it. I'm saying it because of the reactions people have
given while watching it.

Anyway, if anyone would like to see it, drop me a line at thft@att.net and we
can make arrangements to get you a copy. Send me $5.00 via Paypal and I'll send
it to you on a CD-Rom disc.

-Mark.

No comments: