Monday, May 24, 2010

Where is My Domestic Tex Avery DVD Box?

I was told a few years ago not to purchase an existing import Tex Avery cartoon DVD box set because there was going to be a domestic DVD set featuring ALL of Tex Avery's cartoons UNCUT and REMASTERED. I believe that it was set for release in time for Christmas 2006.

Well, here it is 2010, and well...where is it?

I'm still tempted to buy the French edition (pictured above) because at least it's something, but there are some cuts and they aren't remastered and there's two cartoons missing.

A Droopy set did come out in the US in 2007, which was a step in the right direction, but where are the other Tex Avery cartoons? A couple Tex Averys appear on certain DVD's like "Battleground" and "The Thin Man Goes Home", but Tex needs and deserves his own collection...TODAY!

Warners, are you listening???

1 comment:

Fun Ideas said...

Cool. Please "follow" my blog...