Thursday, March 17, 2011

Even More Beatles Stuff


I am creating the final PDF for my Beatles book and do plan to upload it shortly. There may be a few more changes, but essentially the text and the images are complete.

I do need to adjust the cover. I have decided to replace the Bill Morrison drawn "Yellow Submarine" cover with one that was in the interior based on "Sgt. Pepper". The main reason is that this image is in color whilst Morrison's is in black and white.

Although I could colorize Morrison's drawing. It fits in better with the other drawings he provided that are in the interior and also black and white. I asked Morrison about this and he was approving of my change.

For those who don't know, Bill Morrison is the major artist behind all the "Simpsons" comic books and merchandise, even though Matt Groening usually gets all the credit.

Above is Morrison's image that I quickly colorized for promotional purposes, but it will be changing.

No comments: