Sunday, February 06, 2011

Superbowl Thoughts


So today is Superbowl XLV.

I am so bad, but it's because I always march to a different drummer. I have watched the Superbowl before, but many times I use the opportunity to go to restaurants that are usually crowded. I did that once when I lived in San Francisco and the 49ers were in the game!

One year I went to Walt Disney World on Superbowl Sunday. It was dead, dead, dead! Which was great, because my ex-wife and I got to get on all the rides over and over and over again!

I have even enjoyed the Superbowl before, but if I have other things to do, I do them. Who knows if I'll see today's. I really want to see the Black Eyed Peas perform, but hey, YouTube is one of the greatest inventions ever!

So, to those Superbowl loyalists, I wish you the best of fun and hope that YOUR team wins.

No comments: