Thursday, October 07, 2010

I Got a New Phone!


I was reluctant to get a new phone, but I ended up getting a Casio Exilim 5.1 which is touted as a camera with a phone. I like it because now I don't have to carry a separate camera. Boy, am I getting techie. From just a couple months ago, when I still had no texting, which annoyed the hell out of a lot of my friends, now I have a data package and everything.

I'm still reluctant to go full force with a Blackberry, because as a writer, I would rather have a laptop than a phone with a keyboard, and I hate touchscreens with a passion. I am also a fast typist, not a fast texist.

Ultimately, I got this for free (had to pay for taxes) because I renewed my contract for another two years, which is no problem as I have been a happy Verizon (and GTE) subscriber for over 12 years.

No comments: