Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Frustration

I hate being frustrated, because it deters progress. I am trying to stay in a positive mood, but many factors of my day-to-day career life outside of my creative pursuits are really getting to me today. I know this happens to most people. I have many things to be thankful for and I feel really blessed; I just feel that I am not living up to my full potential. I'd like some of the more creative pursuits to really take off financially and fame-wise (is that a word?). I know that I have the skills and drive necessary to succeed greater than most other people and will not give up, but sometimes the setbacks get to me. I subscribe to the adage: "With every delay, there's a blessing on the way".

Don't give up on your dreams...I'm not...

-Mark.

No comments: