Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Frustration

I hate being frustrated, because it deters progress. I am trying to stay in a positive mood, but many factors of my day-to-day career life outside of my creative pursuits are really getting to me today. I know this happens to most people. I have many things to be thankful for and I feel really blessed; I just feel that I am not living up to my full potential. I'd like some of the more creative pursuits to really take off financially and fame-wise (is that a word?). I know that I have the skills and drive necessary to succeed greater than most other people and will not give up, but sometimes the setbacks get to me. I subscribe to the adage: "With every delay, there's a blessing on the way".

Don't give up on your dreams...I'm not...

-Mark.

2 comments:

linroc said...

John, hope all is well with your" date" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "dating service" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you commit to this site to let us know how you are doing!

linroc said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!