Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saratoga History Museum Honor


If you haven't read on Facebook or the jillion other places I promote myself, I'm being honored as one of 100 famous Saratogans at the Saratoga History Museum now through January. This Friday, November 27, at 6pm, they are having an open house to show the museum. Other honorees include Stephen Spielberg, Olivia De Havilland, Kerri Walsh, Ed Solomon, Lance Guest, Bill Hasselman, among others. I will be there if you are in the area. The Saratoga Historical Foundation Museum located at Saratoga Historical Park: 20450 Saratoga-Los Gatos Road, Saratoga, CA.

3 comments:

Bishop said...

Holy moly - you'll be sharing honors with Olivia de Havilland? That's way cool. (Though I say, in a game of Dead/Not Dead, I would have put her in column A until just now.)

Fun Ideas said...

There are non-living people being honored as well, but as of this moment Olivia De Havilland is still alive at age 93... She lives in Paris, so you have more chance of bumping into her than I do...

Unknown said...

Any indigenous relation.