Sunday, November 08, 2009

Fun Ideas Productions News


In case you didn't hear it (or I haven't bragged about it enough to you in person or on Facebook), here is my appearance on the November 4th edition of "The Dan Shahin Show" on KSCU in its entirety.

http://www.vimeo.com/7448204

I'll be posting my appearance on "The Howard Stern Show" from the same day as soon as I get a copy of it.

Also, while I have your attention, please be sure to stop by The Saratoga History Museum anytime from now through January as I'm being honored as one of 100 famous Saratogans. The museum is located at 20450 Saratoga-Los Gatos Road in Saratoga (obviously). It is normally open Fri, Sat and Sun from 1-4pm. There will be an open house reception on November 27 at 6pm. All are invited. I'll be there.

And, for my East Coast friends. If Saratoga, CA, is too far away, you might want to attend the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art at 594 Broadway #401 in New York, on November 19, at 7pm, as they have an opening reception for "The Art of Archie Comics", which I helped coordinate. I don't think I'll be in attendance that day, but the show does run through February 28, 2010, so I may make it out there before the show concludes its run.

1 comment:

Paul Castiglia said...

Looking forward to that, Mark!