Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another Day, Another Sausage

If you are a hardcore fan of Frank Zappa, or just happen to have the album "Broadway the Hard Way", you'll know the reference above. Anyway, I don't have anything really to say today, but I'm trying to submit more regularly to my blog.



That said, I will say how much I miss Frank Zappa and his music and always regret that the 1988 tour never made it to the West Coast, where I most assuredly would have seen him.



Fortunately, the tour in memorialized in three different album sets: "Broadway the Hard Way", "The Best Band You Never Heard in Your Life", and "Make a Jazz Noise Here".



All well worth picking up for both the casual and hard core fan as they have all of the "hits" as well as many decent covers and on "Broadway" a certain Mr. Sting is lurking about and actually sings on "Murder By Numbers".



Take that, Police fans!!

No comments: