Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Horoscopes

I get my horoscope e-mailed to me daily. Here's mine for today: "You could feel overextended today, MARK. You always want to help everybody. This puts pressure on you when there is a deadline coming up. Everyone runs to you with their problems! Today you should try to empower people to come up with their own solutions. Tell people that you will help them if they get completely stuck, but that they need to take more initiative right now. They can build more self-esteem by handling things on their own." Now tell me the truth, could this honestly apply to anyone reading this right now. I take horoscopes with a grain of salt. I do have my own superstitions, but can anyone honestly live their life completely by what a horoscope says? Any thoughts?

-Mark.

No comments: