Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Monster Memories with Ray Bradbury

I got my first article published in Dennis Druktenis' great and long-running magazine called Scary Monsters. Once a year, he does a yearbook of new material inclusive of the Scary Monsters numbering called Monster Memories #86. My article is about my memories of meeting the late, great Ray Bradbury at Comic Con International over the years. If you have a chance to, pick it up at your local comic book store or Barnes & Noble if they still have it on sale. Scary Monsters #87 is already out, so this one may be gone. You can also try Amazon or Ebay. In any case, it's always a great magazine and you should get every issue. Currently, I'm working on an article for Dennis about the monster magazines published by Cracked. I'll announce it here, soon.

No comments: