Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Looney Tunes Volume 5 List is Out. Some Titles STILL Missing

Well, it's another year and another year for me to be disappointed, but less so, as quite a few from my list of 66 two years ago has dwindled down to 49. Here are the remaining cartoons I would like to see on DVD before I die! BTW, if you want to know what IS on Volume 5, check it out on Amazon.



1. The Village Smithy
2. Egghead Rides Again
3. Porky's Hero Agency
4. Cinderella Meets Fella
5. Hamateur Night
6. Porky's Picnic
7. Porky the Giant Killer
8. The Timid Toreador
9. Porky's Cafe
10. Horton Hatches the Egg (I know this is on a Dr. Seuss collection, but I want it on a Looney Tunes collection)
11. Fresh Hare
12. The Impatient Patient
13. Coal Black and De Sebben Dwarfs
14. Tick Tock Tuckered
15. Daffy Doodles
16. Birth of a Notion
17. Hot Cross Bunny
18. Daffy Dilly
19. A Lad in His Lamp
20. The Bee-Deviled Bruin
21. A Ham in a Role
22. Mutiny on the Bunny
23. It's Hummer Time
24. Hare We Go
25. Rabbit Every Monday
26. Chow Hound
27. Ballot Box Bunny
28. Thumb Fun
29. The Hasty Hare
30. Fool Coverage
31. Hare Trimmed
32. I Gopher You
33. No Parking Hare
34. Beanstalk Bunny
35. Hare Brush
36. This is a Life?
37. Dime to Retire
38. The High and the Flighty
39. Rabbitson Crusoe
40. Bedevilled Rabbit
41. Piker's Peak
42. Ducking the Devil
43. Hareway to the Stars
44. Bonanza Bunny
45. From Hare to Heir
46. Wet Hare
47. Bill of Hare
48. Mad as a Mars Hare
49. Dr. Devil and Mr. Hare

2 comments:

Kathryn L. Kerr said...

I'm waiting for "Hareway to the Stars", too...that and "Robin Hood Daffy"...although that may have been out already, I don't know, I only have volume 1! =)

Fun Ideas said...

"Robin Hood Daffy" is on Volume 3. You need to catch up girl!!

:-)