Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Shout Factory Commentaries

I spent the entire day today recording commentaries and being interviewed for Shout Factory's upcoming DVD releases of "Casper", "Underdog" and "Tennessee Tuxedo".

Whew! It's exhausting. Anyway, what made it exhausting is that I had to record commentary tracks for 16 different cartoons. While that doesn't seem like a lot, try to concentrate on what you are watching and also communicate with a person on the phone and keep everything within the 5-7 minute time frame.

I've always wanted to do commentaries and now I finally got my chance. Now that it's done, I want to do more. It's exhausting, but fun.

It took a little over nine hours to do, but it was well worth it. Results and release dates will be posted soon, as I know them.

No comments: